Saturday, November 25, 2006

Once again, been pretty busy..

Work had been taxin last 2 weeks. Just settled 6 consecutive days of noon shifts, and was sloggin another 5 days before last sunday. So it was like 11 days and only 1 off in between? But hey, i'm havin my long weekend! Sun and Mon goner be fun` =D

Goner be jobless soon though. My dept is closin end of Jan 07, and i'm not plannin to shift. My records aren't pretty in the 1st place. So i guess its time to move on..

Lobangs anyone?

Been brain stormin nowadays, came up with few pretty neat ideas. Definitely workable, but, am a total stranger in the field. But where am i goner find success without even venturin? Shall work on my pen and paper and expect some actions soon..

Early xmas present from MissTan, once again surprised me with another big parcel and packet of heart candies. Thanks alot mate, truely appreciates it. But hope you aren't expectin anythin BIG in return! Hohoho` =P

Everybody's askin why i didn't mention a darn bit bout my SO. Oh well. The very last time we crossed road was like 3 years before. Feelins were lingerin ever since, never once forgotten. Yup, like a few of my pals who already knew, she is someone from my past. So now, 3 years later, she came back, and i'm really hopin things will work. Its goner be like a dream comin true. As crazy as it goes, its goner be a fairytale if so..

Yet i fear everything will just burst like bubble..

I was never the confident guy. Not after all the shit i'd crawled through in my life. I really like her i swear, but there's this feelin of uneasiness i have. I'm always the kamikaze type, going all out with everything i got. Always blowin myself up to bits..

That explains why i always sucks @ Bomber Man?

A nice song to share with you.
Listen with the lyrics and you'll understand.

张敬轩/王菀之 - 随你

之:
一個人的回憶
原來可以填滿空虛的心靈
你的快樂可以
燃亮我暗淡的日子
只要你喜歡就可以
我不管理智不理智
今天開始不再一起數星星

之:
一個人的委屈
原來可以換兩個人的幸福
(軒:我還愛你)

之:
我的離開可以
為你鋪張新的道路
(軒:和你一起)

之:
只要你喜歡就可以
我不理會我自己
(軒:她和你)

之:
今天開始她和你永不分離
(軒:無法相比)

之:
愛兩個人很深愛

再多就太無奈
(軒:曾經我們是如此的深愛)

之:
記得你說
兩個人都可愛
你想得太精彩
(軒:朝夕互相依賴)

之:
如果我不能將你整個擁入懷
(軒:怎可能就此離開)

之:
情願你全心接受她的愛
(軒:彼此都受傷害)

之:
讓我抱著我自己一個發呆

軒:
我跟她是誤會
愛你的心從沒有一刻偏移
真愛不說道理
只說明我的心意

之:
只要你喜歡就可以
我習慣沒有我自己
陽光和空氣你全部帶走
(軒:我根本不會走)

之:
我們就此分手
(軒:不要就此分手)

之:
只可惜愛
兩個人變無奈
再拖只有悲哀
(軒:怎麼不相信我全心為你)

之:
既然你說
兩個人都可愛
乾脆與她精彩
(軒:看著我的眼睛還那麼在乎你)

之:
如果我不能將你整個擁入懷
(軒:不想失去你的溫柔)

之:
情願你全心接受她的愛
(軒:不准你說要走就走)

之:
愛到白頭

軒:
一生一世手牽手

之:
時間跟眼淚溜走

之:
我獨自承受
(軒:別走)

之:
兩個人的愛情
原來不一定要美麗的結局
一個人在這裡

軒/之:
靜靜的回憶

No comments: