Friday, February 24, 2006

Wheeee!

Finally spent some time and effort to change my blogskin. Saw this nice picture of Serendipity so I decided to use it as my theme. Altered quite abit of the original template, changed the fonts, size, color, tables, etc. Glad I�m still able to crack down the html codings and do much of the alterations myself. If not, my 3 years of hardwork *ahem* in poly will be so wasted. To think I�m an IT graduate. *pui*

Goner meet up with my army friends for dinner. Its interesting to see how everyone is coping in reality after ORD. We are still young. The future is still bright. Life is still a long way to go. After all we only live once. It is up to us to become what we wanna be.

Peek into the future and most probably I�ll see myself as a simple man. I�ll be a loving husband, a caring dad. I�ll see myself working hard in things I firmly believe, and free my family from financial miseries. I�ll have lotsa friends, old and new. I�ll live my life to the fullest, have no regrets, till the day I die.

Here is a question my ex loved to ask me last time. If one day I get to choose who dies 1st between the both of us, who will I pick? Stop and think for a min yourself, who will you choose? Unless she can promise me that she will not suffer without me around. Unless she can promise me she will be free from pain when I pass away. Unless I have an asset big enough to cover my love and the rest of my family for life. If not, I�ll rather she die, I�ll suffer in her place, and be with her again when everything ends..

Heard a shocking news this morning. Brother broke up with my future sis in law. She�s such a nice lady, independent and kind. I have no idea what happened, bro refused to let the cat out of the bag. I hope everything is just a moment of spur, and things will get better sooner or later.

You know, true love doesn�t come by easily. When it is around, grab it and never let go. How many times you expect to experience it in your entire life? Some never had a chance till the day they die. Learn to cherish. I believe there are no unsolvable problems, it is just a matter of solutions. No matter how bad times can be, persevere and pull through the tide together. That will be the real true love..

I pray..

that Brother and Sister-in-Law will be together again and happy ever after.
that things will go well and Mom will not suffer anymore.
that my father finally wake up to his senses, even if he needs to be struck by lightning.
that all my friends are happy and fine, and we�ll keep in touch for years to come.
that Sammiz will have a happy life, and may she be blessed with lotsa love and sunshine.

Last but not least..

that fate and lady luck smiles at me, and I�ll be able to fall in love with someone who is willing to go through thick and thin with me for the rest of our lives.

Oh ya, world peace.

Ciao.

No comments: