Friday, October 31, 2008

Sittin right here in my room, lookin around.

I saw this hand print she left on the wall. The shirts she picked still hangin in my closet, same goes for those boxers she bought. Starrin at the very bed she once slept so innocently on, i still can't accept the fact 3 months have already passed. Time is really merciless..

Nah, i'm not missin her. Just amused at the fact i once assumed she loved me more than anyone else. A year and months ago, i could have easily given my best to someone else. Just because i thought she and her son needed me more..

I'm not regrettin.
I stepped in and gave my best.
I loved her more than anyone else..

But guess thats not enough after all.

Today, i had ktv with Ray. It was fun tryin many new songs with him. Sang a few really emo ones too, and got my thoughts spinnin. Let me share a few..

吳克群 - 不屑紀念
(不屑 kinda means 'bui gian' in hokkien)


范逸臣 - 忘了爱
(the lyrics totally sang what i've once been through..)


施文斌 - 忘不了
(i can still rem the 1st breakup 5 years ago..)


My heart seems to beat weaker with each passin day.

The thought of fallin deeply is becomin really foreign. It frightens more than it incites me these days. Years after years, time after time, my heart broken into billion pieces. Have i grown afraid of love?

I really should, lookin at how most people abuse and mistreat it nowadays.

I mean, what is the chance of meetin someone who still believes in givin her very best, for better or for worse, in sickness or in health, for richer or for poorer, to love and to cherish, till death do us part?

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love, and be loved in return."


Fate hasn't came knockin at my doorsteps yet,
但我真的好累..

Ciao.

No comments: