Friday, March 20, 2009

Had my fortune told last night.

The session was done with 紫微斗数, a readin based on mathematical calculations and astronomy, which housed an old history since the dynasties. A readin fit for a king only. Definitely better than poker cards, don't you think?

For a brief description, 紫微斗数 consists of a chart with 12 different chambers, or 宫. They are the 命(life), 兄弟(siblings), 夫妻(marriage), 子女(child), 财帛(wealth), 疾病(health), 迁移(travel), 仆役(friendship), 官禄(career), 田宅(home), 福德(mental or spiritual), and 父母(parents). In these 12 chambers, dependin on the date and time (usually referred by chinese as 生辰八字), various stars will reside in the different chambers. This truly indicates that each person will have their own unique path in life.

The fortune teller is an elegant lady who spent much time explainin each sign to me. Personally, i have always been intrigued by the chinese methods of fortune tellin (eg. 姓名学, 风水), so 紫微斗数 wasn't really foreign. Through her translation of each stars and their purposes, i can tell she is indeed a professional. I really like the way she touched on negative issues WITHOUT any hesitation.

So, as curious as you might be, what did she tell me?

The 紫微 star fell on my 命宫, which means that the main star resided in my main chamber. It was said that most emperors have their 紫微 in their 命宫 as well. Isn't that a wonderful thing? Well, i was mistaken in the beginnin too. With 紫微 in my 命宫, it only means i think like an emperor. Still thinkin it is good? She carried on sayin i cannot be under anyone's authority, always havin the tendency to break free. Like how i always grumble about useless bosses and rather take the riskier entrepreneur route?

How true..

She mentioned i am a believer of late marriage(bingo), will have 桃花运(too many female friends) from 33 to 52. I will be such a great lover to my wife, however things may turn bad dependin on how i manage my 桃花. I think she's goin around the bush that i'll be a really attractive man as i'm older. HAHA.

As for wealth, it is said that i will have plenty. BUT, ample earned, ample spent. It isn't such a bad factor, she assured me, sayin they are definitely not through gamblin or wastin. The money will be well spent. Fine..

She did warn my 22-31 period will be very tedious, thanks to an evil star. When things are comfy, the pillars will fall. Bingo again. All these years, just when i thought i found the right job or earned the right salary, something will happen and take it all away. Like my OCBC job, my cafe, even my personal life. Well, time to work even harder :)

Speakin of evil stars, the infamous 3 in 紫微斗数(七杀 破军 贪狼 aka known as 杀破狼), didn't threaten my life at all. For some good reasons, the arrangement of the GOOD stars in my chart averted their unholy powers, some even tamed and turned positive instead. Such a relief..

Last but not least, she said i am a very friendly person, well liked by everyone. However, there will be some little people who simply loves to stab me in the back. Bingo for the last time. How many betrayals had i been dealt with ever since?

There are alot more details, but shall spare those non curious ones.

Below is a vid my friend posted in facebook.
Let me share with you all.
Pretty thought provokin, if you get what i mean.



I seriously prefer to get stabbed right in front.
Especially when best buddies turn ugly.
Allow me to beat the crap out of him.

Since i'll most probably die of cancer after 62, if lucky.
(PS: my wife may leave before me.)

Ciao.

No comments: