Monday, February 08, 2010

Inspirational People..

..are those who can influence your mindset, alter your values, and transform your life, all by showing themselves as the best examples. For me to make it till this day, I owe to a certain few. And therefore I shall dedicate this post to those heroes of my life.

Chia Sheng Ray.

He may not know, but without meeting him again on our reservist three years back, I may very well still be the old childish fool. He had taught me so much about life, I find it impossible to pen it down here without writing a long post. Utmost care about his friends, selfless kindness to needy people, tireless help to all who needs him around. He's like the ultimate good guy, yet fun loving, yet extremely knowledgeable, yet awfully capable and has a good prospect. Off the record, he has a tattoo and is good looking too.

Though we may not be the closest of buddies, with a totally different class of thoughts, I still treat him as my best friend. For he had treated me like no other people had. Therefore, should there be any day when he needs me, I will be there. 这就是义气.

Uncle Anthony.

Since young I had looked upon him as the best father one could have. Unconditional love for his family, he is also one of the most loving husband I had seen. Not only that, his sheer hard work over the years which earned him his place today, and his values, inspired me greatly. Though sadly I may not be his favorite nephew, nor are we really on talking terms, but deep inside he had already affixed an image in me so vividly, that I am working hard just to be like him; the ultimate good family man.

and Mommy..

Her sacrifices for me over the years, meant everything. Slogging through hard work day to night, just to earn enough to feed and put me through school. I am so extremely ashamed of myself for not maturing earlier and to ease her sufferings, and it has been one of my greatest regret ever since. Therefore, giving her the best deserved second half of her life, is my utmost essential goal. Even if it's at the cost of my own happiness..

Perhaps too, due to my father's lack of responsibility towards his own family, that he didn't spend a single cent on us for almost 20 years, that he is the worst man and father I'd ever known around me, that it contrastingly makes me wanna be a way better person than he is.

Here's an inspirational movie.
From some years back.
A true life story.


"Don't ever let somebody tell you you can't do something. You got a dream, you got to protect it. People can't do something themselves, they want to tell you you can't do it. You want something, go get it. Period."

Ciao.

No comments: